Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Spring!


Happy Spring!

Wondering where all the new work is... As I have been faithfully posting new work about every 2 weeks or so...  Well, I have finally found a job in this crazy market. Just a part time pursuit to keep the studio supplied with materials and a little food in the belly. I am currently preparing for a show with 3 of my dearest friends Taylor, Brianna and Cyan. So, the studio is full of work in mid production.  We will be showing at the SideShow (formally Raw Oyster Gallery) in Portland, Oregon for the month of June.  Will take some photos as they finish up and post bios. As well as other pursues that I am working on for summer and fall.  Seems everything came together at once and trying to take in stride. Winter hibernation turns to Spring Shows. And so we turn another cycle. Happy Spring to you all.

I am still working on heading to the UK for the fall.  Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: